16 Aug 2009

Over and out

Due to busyness in real life, financial issues and the general lack of time of which I have to dedicate 100% to my university affairs, I regretfully announce I will no longer be able to maintain this blog or any kind of frequent updates, as you've probably already noticed.

To all the authors of the several thousand emails I've gotten since the last post, I'm very sorry but I will be unable to find the time to read through them, let alone reply. I do sincerely hope you'll find the solution to your problems.

I will be leaving the blog(s) online for any future reference anyone might need, for the file downloads I've uploaded and to help potential newcomers, but until CS5 is out I doubt I'll find more time to deal with CS4.

Thank you all for reading, best of luck!

1 comment:

  1. Please come back soon (hope cs5 is released soon)...you're doing everyone a wonderful service and the info here is extremely useful. Before I stumbled upon this site I had all sorts of problems even when I used the hosts file alone...after following these instructions, everything works so perfectly. This blog is awesome!

    ReplyDelete