24 Apr 2009

Change of blogging service

As announced a while back, I've moved all content to blogger today. I'll still make double posts, just to maintain feed links and people's bookmarks. Once I figure out how to force a redirect of the old one to blogger, I'll only update the new one. Until then, nothing changes basically.

So right now, you can read the content at:
cs4all.blog.hr
and
corruptsuite4.blogger.com

Additionally, I'm disappointed by the number of applicants for update testing. Four, five people, was it? C'mon people, don't be selfish - let's make the apps updateable together. If we don't quicken up the pace, CS5 will be right around the corner with its scary new protection before we even begin proper testing. So if you're updating your apps anyway, you might as well drop me a line and give me some info..
If you want to apply, use the mail link in the previous post.

No comments:

Post a Comment